The Foundation Club
The Foundation Club is a new initiative within The Community Foundation and offers the opportunity for local businesses and individuals to support their communities. For businesses involved in The Foundation Club we can help you to meet your Social Responsibility (CSR) policy; for instance, by providing links to volunteering and suggestions on team fundraising.
We have found that many individuals would like to give something back, but often do not have the capacity to give large sums of money or set up their own personalised fund. The Foundation Club can help you to make the most of your charitable giving.
How it works
A commitment is made by local businesses to make an annual donation to their chosen Community Fund, normally for a period of three years. If you want to donate as a business, this annual donation can be made up of staff activity from fundraising, fun days, sponsored events, direct donations or any other combination that you can think of. There’s no administration fee payable on these donations when made through the Foundation Club.
What you get in return
By joining The Foundation Club, you will benefit from;
- Regular media coverage, if you want it
- Increased awareness of your brand, and people now often choose to buy from more socially aware and socially responsible businesses
- Invitations to exclusive events that bring together other supporters and allow you to see the difference that your charitable giving has made
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community, either yourself or for your staff
- Increase employee engagement, and promote a better sense of belonging amongst your team
- Foster a real sense of accomplishment and satisfaction for everyone involved
- Meet all your Social Responsibility aims in one go, with a cost-effective, tax efficient solution that minimises your workload and costs, but maximises your impact